Ok you should know by now I try and spice up your Monday's wth a really awesome author, so here it goes.
I am in red:
1) Can you please introduce yourself to everyone?
I think the best way to introduce myself is to give you my official bio. So, here it is:
S.R. Grey is an Amazon and Barnes & Noble Top 100 Bestselling author. She is the author of the popular New Adult novels I Stand Before You (Judge Me Not #1) and Never Doubt Me (Judge Me Not #2). Her newest novel, Inevitable Detour (Inevitability #1), is a wild ride combining the New Adult genre with elements of Romantic Suspense. She is also the author of the Harbour Falls Mystery trilogy. Ms. Grey's novels have appeared on Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestseller lists in multiple categories, including Amazon Top 30 and #1 on Barnes & Noble Top 100 Nook Bestsellers.
New novels slated for 2015 release dates are Just Let Me Love You (Judge Me Not #3), Inevitable Circumstances (Inevitability #2), and a New Adult novel to be revealed in the future.
Ms. Grey resides in Pennsylvania. She has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, as well as an MBA. Her background is in business, but her true passion lies in writing. When not writing, Ms. Grey can be found reading, traveling, running, or cheering for her hometown sports teams.
(Can I just say that S.R. Grey is an Amazon and Barnes & Noble Top 100 Bestselling author and she did a blog for me...for me...can we all say wow?)
2) Would you like to share any work you have done or doing?
I’m currently finishing work on the third and final novel of the Judge Me Not trilogy. The title is Just Let Me Love You. In the novel, a broken couple, Chase and Kay, finally overcome the last obstacles standing in their way of a happy life. Fans of the series will be happy with the ending. That is all I can say without giving away too much.
3) Do you have a favorite genre?
I love all genres, as long as there is a romance in there. My absolutes faves, however, are New Adult and Paranormal Romance.
4) Did you always want to write or what inspired you to do it?
I always wrote, from the time I was little. I’ve been making up stories in my head for ages. In high school, teachers always told me I should try to get published. But then I went to college, majored in business, and kind of set those dreams aside. A few years ago, with the self-publishing revolution, I decided to dive back into what I love—writing. And here I am.
5) Do you need a nice quiet space to write or are you blasting your music and writing?
I definitely prefer it to be quiet Music inspires me quite a lot, but always before a writing session, never during.
6) If you could give one tip to someone who wants to write what would it be?
Keep writing, never give up, and read a lot.
7) What is the big dream? In other words where would you like your writing to take you to in the future?
I’d love to someday see one of my novels up on the big screen! TV would be okay, too.
8) If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
Good question. I think I’d love to meet some of my ancestors. I bet they’d have some good stories about how life was back then.
Now the fun questions :
Love these, by the way!
( I love it when someone tells me they love these! So I had to post it)
1) Do you like pizza or salad?
2) What do you like more cake or fruit?
3) What is your favorite kind of music?
Rock, indie, and alternative.
4) Who is your favorite Author?
5) Do you like Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy or shifter men when you read for pleasure?
6) Do you have pets?
Yes. I have cats.
7) Do you have favorite animal not your pet's but like wild animals?
I love rabbits.
8) Do you like city or suburbs better?
The city. It’s more vibrant and alive.
9) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
10) Do you have tattoos? Do you want one?
I don’t. I’d get one in a heartbeat, but I have a phobia about needles.
11) Do you like guys with tattoos?
Oh my word, I LOVE them. Chase, in I stand Before You, has a bunch. *sigh*
12) Do you have a favorite place you like to be?
I like to be outdoors a lot, even in the winter.
Here is how you find Ms. Grey
Bailey's question's for a cat.
Woof, woof, hi there I am Miss. Bailey who are you?
Hi, Miss Bailey, my name is Ziggy. Nice to meet you.
1) Does your human take you to any pet stores?
Are you kidding? I’m terrified of riding in the car.
2) Do you have a favorite treat?
Shrimp. Fresh and peeled, please. Yes, I am spoiled.
3) Do you like chasing leaves or yarn better?
Well, since I’m not allowed outside, I’d have to say yarn.
4) Do you play with plastic or paper bags?
Both! But Mom only allows me near the paper ones since I’ve been known to eat plastic. What? It’s delicious.
5) Do you have a favorite toy?
Not really. I like all my toys.
6)Do you have any dog friends?
No way! Cat friends only.
7)Do you like warm weather or cold?
Since I live inside, it doesn’t really matter. Though the sun is nice to lie in, so let’s say warm.
8)Sunny days or cold ones?
9)Daytime or Nighttime?
Nighttime, when I can get into things.
10) Do you like belly rubs?
11) Do you have a favorite place you like to sleep?
I would like to thank Ms. Grey for answering these questins for me. I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope you come back for the next one.
I hope you have a wonderfull day/night I am E. J Babcock