Ok so this is what they should look like in the end:
Easiest peanut butter fudge recipe ever (ok Yeah we will see)
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 8x8 inch baking pan
COOK'S NOTE*To make this fudge “dairy-free,” use coconut milk or Silk Almond Unsweetened in place of cow’s milk.*
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and allow to cool until set. Slice into 1-inch squares.
Makes About 16 pieces. (Yeah with my kids...we will see)