Monday, November 24, 2014

Butterscotch and Chocolate Chip Cookies

What would Monday be without me? The wind is blowing so I made cookies. I hope you like cookies.
I made some Butterscoth and Cholate Chip ones.
Remember to pre-heat yout oven to 350


Original recipe makes 4 dozenChange Servings











































  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate/ Butterscotch chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
  3. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.








To get them to look like this I stuck a fork in flour and pressed down like a checkerboared.  


So because he came in and grabed one right off the cookie sheet I had my second oldest do a trick for it. 


I had fun making these cookies. I hope you do too. Take it from Austin they are good. I hope you have a great day/ night even if it's a bit windy out. I am E J Babcock I will see you next blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment