Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I didn't blow up the kitchen....yet

 Ok so I baked again.


 The disappearing bread pudding recipe:


There are no real measurements for this one. This is all by test.
What you need:
Crusty bread ( I like it when it's the end s of bread or day old whatever)
Cinnamon
Sugar ( ok so this can be sweetener or brown sugar whatever you want to use)
One egg two if you are making a big batch.
Milk ( ok again I use almond or soya milk)
1 cap full of vanilla
two bowls to mix in.

DO FIRST:
PRE HEAT OVEN TO 375  F 
tAKE THE PAN YOU WILL USE COAT IN PAM OR BUTTER WHATEVER YOU WANT S IT WON'T STICK.

So step 1:

Cut up the bread in bite size pieces when done put in a bowl.

Step two: In your empty bowl put some cinnamon and sugar (Only a bit like a teaspoon or two of both)

Step three: Put in some pieces of bread mix or swirl  it all together your just coating the pieces making sure they all have it it o them do this bit by bit for all the bread.

Step four: In the other bowl mix your egg, milk and vanilla




Step five: slowly drizzel the wet over the dry. I put some on mix put some on mix don't squish it.....


Step six: Place in the pan, put pats of butter n it. then put in the oven cook it for 30 min or  1 hr if to wet check on it every ten min.  

Ok so there you have it.
As always I am E J Babcock I hope you liked my blog. I hope you have a great day/night




 (The Above Paintng was Painted with the help of Veniessa Kiddey at one of her group events for The Wobbly Canvas) she can make non painters look amazing like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment