Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Jen Cousineau

So this next author gave me so many teasers that I thought I would break it in two parts. I hope you enjoy it.

I am in the red she in black:

1) Can you please introduce yourself to everyone?

Hey everyone! I’m Jen Cousineau, wife to an amazing man I met when I was seventeen, and mother to two tornadoes – Kaylynn & Lilly who will be four in January. I live in Wisconsin and I work from home for my day job so I don’t have to brave the cold ;) I also am a chapstick and coffee addict. (Yes, I truly mean that!) 






2) Would you like to share any work you have done or doing? 

I’ve released two books thus far, A Deadly Bet (book one in the Summers Series) and Licentious, which is a standalone. A Secret Gamble (book two and conclusion of the Summers Series) releases later this month, and To My loves which will be a standalone and a little different than my first three books will be releasing early 2015 J

3) Do you have a favorite genre?

I love most genre’s but I tend to sway towards mystery/suspense such as James Patterson style, or romance/erotic romance J

4) Did you always want to write or what inspired you to do it?

I started writing poetry when I was younger, which turned into song lyrics. Then I eventually just stopped with life getting so busy, but after having my girls I had these stories in my head that just became so loud I started to think I was going crazy. One day I decided to start writing them down. Go for my dream and love of writing to show my girls that dreams can come true with hard work and dedication.

Now the fun questions:
     
1)
Do you like pizza or salad?

 PIZZA!!

2)
What do you like more cake or fruit?

Hmm… I love fruit but I also have a sweet tooth. So… cake with fruit? ;)

3) What is your favorite kind of music?

Oh man. This is as bad as asking me my favorite author! Lol I love ALL music except classical and heavy metal. But I guess… I sway between Indie and country the most..?

4) Who is your favorite Author? 

Oh look! LOL This is a HUGE list! The first that come to my mind though would be Nicole Edwards, James Patterson, Harper Sloan, Chelle Bliss, Ryan Michele, Katrina Alba, Stephanie Gresham, S.l. Schiefer, Mia Sheridan, Erika Ashby, and sooo many more!

5) Do you like Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy or shifter men when you read for pleasure?

I always say that I don’t do paranormal. Yet, 99% of the time when I give one a try, I love it. I’ve never read anything with fairies but for the rest, it doesn’t matter as long as the story is strong enough to pull me in J

6) Do you have pet's?

I do! We just rescued a puppy from a kill shelter. He’s a cute little-Big rascal named Shadow who’s a lab mixed with a german sheppard.
 
Now  for the reason this is a two part interview the teasers:








How to find her Online: 

http://www.amazon.com/Jen-Cousineau/e/B00JPFDWJC

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007720845155&fref=ts

Good Reads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8021709.Jen_Cousineau

This is part one  I will be back with another tomorrow. I hope you have a great day/ night. E. J Babcock









2 comments: