Tuesday, January 13, 2015

 Good morning everyone!  Well it's been cold and snowy out, so what better way to warm you up than some baking? I wanted to try the new quick breads.
 These are said to be easy and no one can mess it up. (They don't know me to well do they?)
 So the cinnamon swirl one comes with two packets inside, both are clearish so make sure you only use the one that looks like flour first.  I use a wisk to sift it before I add the wet stuff.


Butter a loaf pan and line parchment paper. Then pre-heat the oven to 350° f
 Add 3/4 cups of water
3 tablespoons of oil
2 eggs

 So you scoop some of the batter into the loaf pan I did about half. Then you sprinkle around half of the cinnamon mixture on the middle. Then add the rest of the batter and top it of with the cinnamon mixture.
I poked a few holes down to swirl it a bit more.

Cook for 45 to 55 minutes. Let it stand for 20 minutes.  Yours should look like this.
These are amazing and quick easy breads to make. They taste really good.

**************************
Gizmo report:
 Hi everyone, happy New Year, I hope you had a great holiday season. I hope everyone is staying warm.
Mom Elizabeth and Dad Lorne brought home something I wasn't to happy with.
This is Willow she is some breed of dog known as a catz.
Now I haven't had much experience with catz and I don't like many of them. She has pointed ears and a tail that waps me in the face. Do you want to know the strangest thing? She has these sharp things on the end of her paws that she can swipe you with. There was a few swipes at first I must say.
But now over a month later everyone is getting along. I have even snuggled with her( but shhh don't tell anyone)
So I guess we can keep this latest addition to the house.



I'm E.J Babcock I hope you enjoyed my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment